|S.no||Child name||Student last name|
Welcome to Vidya Valley!!!!
Please complete the formalities between –
Thursday,9th Feb 2023
Thursday,16th Feb 2023
else preference will be given to another child.
so we can give preference to another child.
Monday to Friday 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm (Please be on time)
Saturday 10.00 am to 12.30 pm (Please be on time)
Thank you for choosing our school for the admission of your child. We are confident that we will have a joyful 12 years ahead of us.
To confirm the admission, we have to complete the following formalities.
The two drafts need to be paid by Thursday,16th Feb 2023
- Payment of Admission Fee, Rs. 8,900/- by demand draft in favour of Vidya Valley School
- Anaamat (Refundable fee) Rs, 1,50,000/- by demand draft in favour of Vidya Valley School.
- Tuition fees for the year Rs. 1,25,000/- payable in four installment June 2023 onwards.
- Bus Fee will be charged, monthly, as applicable depending on residence.
- The mode of payment of Tuition and Bus Fee will be online through School Diary App .
- If Payments for confirmation (Anaamat + Admission Fee) of admission is not received by the due date, then we will invite some other child for admission.
o At present you only need to fill in a Commitment Form when you come to the school to give the drafts.
o We will require the original Birth Certificate when submitting the Demand Drafts.
o Please Do Not Laminate the Birth Certificate.
o Please carry two latest photographs of your child. IF NOT GIVEN
Kindergarten children reach school by 9:30 in our school buses.
Jr. KG kids return home by buses which leave school at 1:00
1 School Buses
Most countries use school buses because they are economical, reduce pollution and vehicular traffic. The road to the School within Sus Village is quite narrow. It would be choked if people drove to drop and pickup children. We reassured leaders of Sus Village at the inception of our school that we would use buses.
Therefore, every student travels between home and school in one of our buses.
- We have designated bus-stops in various parts of the city. One stop in Aundh for instance is “Crossword” near the Book Store.
- Parents select and nominate most conveniently situated bus stops near their residences.
- Students are picked up and dropped at nominated stops only. We do not entertain requests for changes.
- NOTE: – DO NOT APPLY for kindergarten at Sus Village if you stay beyond Abhimanshree Society or Beyond Bavdhan or Beyond Balewadi. For parents wishing that their child should study at Vidya Valley we expect them to live close to the school.
- Request to all those who are staying in Kothrud/Pimpri/Chinchwad/Wakad/Mahulnge/Pimple Saudagar ….far routes other than our mentioned bus zones in the admission form .PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
1.1 Parents at special occasions at the school
Parents and family members come to school in large numbers on Open Days, Sports Days, Grandparents’ Days, and other events. We provide school buses at convenient locations in the city to bring them to school. We inform parents in advance in School Diary about these locations for each event. We insist that they come only in our buses.
Gatekeepers will respectfully deny entry of private vehicles to the School on all such events. Parents would avoid inconveniencing themselves and residents of Sus Village by using our buses.
2 Meals at Vidya Valley School
Junior KG Students receive:
- Breakfast on all working days except Monday mornings (As Muma’s Breakfast day)
- Snacks on all working days
- Snacks on Sports Days and other events
- Everyday Fruit Tiffin is compulsory.
- We serve vegetarian food only.
Children are not allowed to bring food or snacks.
3 Fees for Junior KG in Academic Year 2023-24
Form Fee Rs.1,500
Admission Fee Rs.8,900
Refundable deposit (Anamat) Rs.1,50,000
Annual School Fee Rs.1,25,000 pay in 4 installments
Monthly bus fee Ranging between Rs.1,900 to Rs.4,000 depending upon distance