The 7 Habits of Happy Kids
Book Review by Rajat Jadhav
Illustrator: Stacky Curtis
Author: Sean Covey
Characters: Goob (bear), Jumper (rabbit), Lily (skunk), Sammy (Squirrel), Sophie (squirrel), Pokey (porcupine), Tagalong Allie (Mouse), and Ernie (worm).
The book is about good habits. It has 7 Stories, one for each habit –
- Be Proactive – You’re in charge
- Begin with the End in Mind- Have a plan
- Put first thing first- Work first then play
- Think win-win – Everyone can win
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood-listen before you talk
- Synergize- Together is better and
- Sharpen the saw- Balance feels best.
Video review :